Re: factory stereo sys on GLX

I use a case logic cd case that eliminates the jewel cases so all my
cd's fit into
a "book" no bigger that a standard binder, this is also easy to take
with me & is in one piece,
unlike carring 4 or 5 magazines, so space is not an issue. Granted -
when you know what you want to hear, you can hear it uninterupted with a
changer, otherwise time to hit the trunk. All I am saying is that, for
my fast paced lifestyle I cant see me always remembering to check what
cds I have in my player before I head to work or wherever.

Secondly, for those who want to have cd's and a better sounding system
without blowing cash,
a good head unit upgrade will accomplish 2 things- give you the ability
to play cd's and increase the power output. - a changer will only let
you play cd's, not make them sound better -

I like the idea of a changer either as an add on to an in dash cd player
or if
suits your lifestyle---- I saw a cool audi silver vr6 Cabrio turbo at
Waterfest that had
the CD changer hidden under the passenger air bag- very trick and easily
accessable- nice!

well I am done ranting on changers--------

I GET MY 96 BLACK\BLACK LEATHER GLX MONDAY
NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! cant wait any longer! I am on vacation
now too with no ride!

Eng. Carlos Alfredo Ortiz wrote>
> The advantage of having a changer is that you can purchase several CD
> magazines and organize your collection by categories say, Jazz, Alternative
> and so on,  so you get to hear what you want, when you want, continuously
> and without interruption,  with the added benefit of security..if your car
> gets broken into or stolen altogether, you only loose 10 CD's

depends on how many magazines you have , I would need 4 or 5, 5X6= 30
- -I'd still lose a bunch