Re: Stereo Upgrades

I hold in my hand at this vary moment part number 097DIN12 from
Crutchfield. It's an antenna adapter for the magical whip antenna on our
car roofs.  Along with the standard male antenna plug for standard head
units, it has a 5 to 6 inch wire for (what I'm assuming at this point
to) power.  It's about 1 a.m. here and I'm to damn lazy to go looking
for the directions.  I will be hooking up a Baupunkt Aspen in the next
week and I'll let you guys know exactly where that little lead is
suppose to go.

Joe