Our New Master Technician

Howdy everybody -

Let me just say that I think its the coolest darn thing I've ever seen
that Don is showing an active interest in this list.  I've had a hard
time lately believing that anyone associated with VW gave a damn about us
after we took delivery of our cars.  I think we all should be really
grateful to have this new and valuable source of knowledge and
information!

Anyway, enough preaching - Don thanks a bundle for participating and I
hope we don't ask too many really dumb questions!  I'm heartened and
really pleased to see that someone who gets a check from VW actually
cares about us!

See ya folks,

- - JC

* I don't do .INI, .BAT, or .SYS files.  I don't set system     *
* parameters.  I don't configure my peripherals and I don't     *
* assign apps to files.                                         *
* I have a computer to do all that.  I have a Macintosh.        *
*    - Macintosh: It's insanely great!                          *