Re: MPG

Folks:

My '95 has about 60K on it.  I have recorded and tracked each fuel fill,
calcuated the MPG for that tank, as well as recorded the MPG reading from the
computer for that tank since the car was new.  (I reset #2 setting at each
fill).  For a monthly average, I have ranged from 23.2 to 27.1 MPG.  This is
an averall averaging of highway (obviously heavily weighted given the total
miles), city, and occaisional autocrossing.  The lower numbers are typically,
but not always, winter months.  (I am located in the UPPER midwest).  As a
side note, I have found that for the most part, when I compare my calculated
 MPG to the tank average from the computer, the numbers are within 2/10ths of
a MPG.  I don't think that is too bad!

On the down side, given the average MPG and the relatively small gas tank
size, I do find myself refueling more often than I would prefer.  This is a I
minor annoyance that I have come to accept.

Hope this is useful.

Steve Mercer