[Fwd: Cup Spoiler pics available online]

- --------------64B01D0061AA

i have officially changed the name to Zer Cup Spoiler; other than that
everything is the same; in the pics on phils page, the support/leveling
rods are not present, but all Cup Spoilers WILL come with them;

please direct any question to me: cnscenic@mm.com; thanks for everyone's
response, and i hope that we all want one of these on our cars
- --
HOME OF ZER CUP SPOILER

christopher n. collier
cnscenic@mm.com

minneapolis/st. paul
minnesota usa

97 glx vr6
White, Badgeless, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side Blinkers, Tinted
Side Markers, Zer Cup Spoiler, Spax 24-Way Adj. Suspension, Neuspeed
Upper Front Tie-Bar, Neuspeed Front 25mm Sway Bar, Neuspeed Rear 28mm
Sway Bar, Autopower 6 pt. Full Bolt-In Roll Cage, Clarion 6 Disc
Changer, Weather Tech Trunk Liner, Toyo Proxes T1's 205/50vr15 For
Street, BF Goodrich R1's 205/50zr15 For Autocross, Stay Tuned For More
Mods Coming Your Way........................
ARE YOU BITCHING OR COMPLAINING?

- --------------64B01D0061AA