RE: VW Emblem

Ahhh, I've now painted every emblem son,...what do you need to know??
Definately remove all the *easily* removable ones prior to painting. These
include the front VW emblem and VR6 one.

Sand them first, with a 400 grade sand paper. Real fine.

As for the rear right combo badge (GTI/ and small VR6), I taped off the GTI
part and spray painted it. Taping it off took awhile, but it was worth it. I
hand-painted the small VR6, cause taping that off properly would have taken
years.

Other than that, choose your colors wisely. Good Luck.

BTW, I'm freakin' thrilled at how mine came out & how it looks now!

Wally