Re: GLX buyers -Reply

> Should I get it checked out by VW shop before buying?   Is this high
> mileage or do these VR6 engines go forever!  What do I need to look out
> for?  Please help.  Is this a good price - seems to be way below blue
> book value.

$150 can buy you a lot of peace of mind.  I'd recommend a pre-purchase
inspection.  If it uncovers nothing, you can sleep well at night, knowing
that something expensive is likely to hit you.  If it uncovers lots, you
either have a) negotiating room with the seller or b) substantial savings of
$$$.

Free advice... take it for what it's worth... :-) :-)

- -> Paul <-