GLX buyers -Reply

Hey GLXers,

I am a male computer geek whose wife owns the 97' Jetta GLX - I like the
car so much that I want to buy one myself.  I am very close to buying a
1993 Passat GLX - it has 85,000 miles on it - dark green - very nice.  It is
selling for only $8,000.  I have driven it but and it seems fine except for a
few problems (some lights don't work, sunroof is stuck)

Should I get it checked out by VW shop before buying?   Is this high
mileage or do these VR6 engines go forever!  What do I need to look out
for?  Please help.  Is this a good price - seems to be way below blue
book value.

Guy

>>> <David.Kvarda@tenetmail.tenethealth.com> 04/18/97 12:17pm >>>
Dont any women own GLX's? Or is it that only male computer geeks who
own
GLX's get on these lists.... HA HA HA