Re: CD changer question

     nope I have to do it too.
     andy

Subject: CD changer question
Author:  Non-HP-owner-jettaglx (owner-jettaglx@igtc.com) at HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    4/17/97 8:29 AM

Hello,

I'm relatively new to this list server, just bought my Jetta GLX '97
(Tornado red, black leather) a couple of weeks ago.

I've got a question concerning the VW CD changer I got installed.
It seems to only get power when the radio is on, which means
to change CD's I have to stick my key in the ignition, turn the
radio on, and *then* pop the trunk.  This is not the most
convenient way of doing it.  Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
- -Ben Ziegler