Re: GLX on car and driver mag

Mike,

> Also, when an American "sport sedan" ranks higher on a performance test
> than your "German" bred sports car then you you've got some serious trouble

I personally think that the car as it comes out of the box is not enough. But
with some minor modifications is worth more than any american car like the
Mustang (which I had one for less than 6 months before switching to the VR6),
Camaro or the Transam.

> on your hands.  I will continue to enjoy reading these e-mails of problems,
> upgrades and fix-its to a car that is so overpriced and sooo underbuilt.

I find this a little bit weird..., if you hated this car so much
why are you still on this list ? I no longer have my VR6 but I'm in this list
because I loved my VR6 so much, it was a great pleasure to have it.

> why own this outdated, Mexican hunk thrown together, rough riding, problem

Stop your bitchin'...

/Arturo