Re: GLX squeaking brakes

Hi Delle

>The sound dampers that you are asking about is a recall.  It is called
>campaign TP.  BTW, this will only apply if the brake squeal occurs while
>applying the brakes in reverse.

Thanks a lot for the recall info.
I complained about this problem to a local dealer on several occassions,
with "not reproduced at this time" response.

I called them again.  They knew nothing about "campaing TP" at first.  After
checking their manuals, sure enough, they found the information there.
Pathetic.  But somehow I was not surprised.

BTW, the recall applies only for certain VINs.

Thanks again.
Vojin