Sura over Barry

It's a close call in some ways, but I would choose Sura for a 2 or 3 year deal rather than Barry.  Sura is capable of playing three positions, but functions best as a guard with excellent passing ability.  He is an excellent defender, quite active, and as he has shown recently, a very good all-around player.  He doesn't have the pure shot that Barry does, but the total package is better.  Mainly, he's a scrapper, an athlete who runs the floor and the break well.  I don't know about contracts or availability, but I'd choose the Seminole--Mr. Sura.

Now, I'll be quiet again.  Gene