Re: Ainge Watch: Ainge Speaks On WEEI

Ray, I didn't understand the first part of this. Did two questions get mixed
up into one answer?....

DJessen33

<< Callahan: What did you do right this year?

 Ainge: If LaFrentz, Free agent that we sign maybe as a starter or
significant bench player,
 Chucky Atkins all starting next year;
 Ricky Davis second reason we're in the playoffs.  He is 24 years old and a
real
 bright spot.  I am very impressed with Ricky
 Still a young undisciplined player, only guy who could score agaianst tough
Miami
 defense. Absolutely a keeper, a player like Williams to be corraled.