Ford wins Bizarro Award

Ford forgot to gift himself a Bizarro award. To select Marcus Banks as a Rookie Flop over a guy picked two slots below in Reece Gaines, who truly looks horrible without a position to play, is really Bizarro. Ford continues his diet of picking on the Cs at the price of credibility.

But he blames Darko's flop on the genius Larry Brown. How can that be? And thinks that Darko is still going to be special if we just can have patience. Now why do we need patience with Darko but not with Marcus? Is it because Ford was one of Darko's biggest admirers going into the draft? If so, shouldn't Ford get another Bizarro Award of his Draft Flop? Oh, that's right. It's all Larry Brown's fault, former genius.

I actually agree with Ford on waiting on Darko. But Marcus has all the physical potential that Darko has. You could argue age but Darko also has professional experience overseas. Both will still have their athletic ability next year. Players such as Gaines, Ford, Ridnour and Blake will be no bigger or athletic next year and will soon be dropping off the radar screen for the next crop of undersized or out of position wannabe point guards.

So Ford should lay out his criteria in his analysis to be complete, fair and scientific. But Ford is anything but. He is just a writer....

DJessen33