Re: Cs should come in like young guns and loose

>>Also, I am getting fed up with Jiri and Tommy has been picking up on it. I
>>believe Jiri needs to understand his role is a spot up shooter like Peja. I
>>think Chucky was talking about him when saying guys are dribbling when they
>>should
>>be passing.

I think it was Walter Chucky was talking about.  Ever since he started this
shooting slump he seems to think he should stop shooting and start driving.  It
rarely, if ever, ends up as a good possession. Turnovers, shot clock
violations, turning down open shots for much tougher guarded ones.  It hasn't been
pretty.
I was waiting to see if anyone would bring up Jiri.  I don't know what the
deal is, but he just seems to be going through the motions out there on both
ends of the court.  A couple of games ago the camera picked him up on the bench
right after he came out of the game and he was yelling obscenities at somebody
on the court.  He really seems to need an attitude adjustment.

You know I'm a glass half full kinda girl.  I try to stay positive about
everything in life.  But I'm also realistic.  I don't think this team is prepared
for playing anyone in the playoff's....least of all the team with the best
record in the NBA.  Hope I'm wrong.  I really don't want these guys to embarrass
themselves out there.
How does that go?  Hope for the best but prepare for the worst?

TAM