From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 11:16 PM
To: CeltsSteve@xxxxxxx; Celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Hunter: 23 minutes tonight and a whopping 2 rebounds

Steve, apparently you missed Hunter's defense on Odom, much better than
Walters. Stats don't always tell the story....

DJessen33
<< We hear plenty of constant yapping about McCarty being useless unless
he
is
 hitting his 3 point attempts and how the C's are always getting killed
on
the
 boards with Walter logging so may minutes as the PF. So tonight,
McCarty's
 minutes are throttled back to give Hunter some extended run. But guess
what?
That
 2nd round rebounding phenom managed to pull down exactly one more
rebound
than
 Walter managed and with 4 more minutes of PT no less.

 Apparently McCarty isn't the only "one trick pony" backup playing the
PF
spot
 on this team. If Hunter isn't rebounding, he's about as useless as
McCarty.

 CeltsSteve  >>