RE: âThe Passion of the Celts.â

There you go with all your stupid 'what-if's" Egg. If Iverson... If McGinnis..... Too bad about 'what if's'. The Celts made the playoffs and you were wrong when you said they wouldn't. I'm wondering where all the retractions are?? Some on this list said they'd miss the playoffs for the next 5 years. Where's the retractions? Oh yeah... I forgot.... you're too busy telling us how they backed in. What miserable slugs. What a horrible life it must be to look at everything in a negative light.

From: Eggcentric@xxxxxxx
To: Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: bThe Passion of the Celts.b
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:31:19 EDT

    < The Cs could very well go 8-2 on these last ten games
    and end up just 4 losses worst than last year, just like
    Danny said at the beginning. And all the fuss, hubbub,
    lamenting and gnashing of teeth over Obie leaving and the
    trades.  Now do some of you feel a little silly?.... >
    - Jessen (Re: DJessen Net game notes)

No, but do you?  We are 3-5 in our last eight games (1-5 in the
last 6) with two scrums remaining.  No problem with your optimism
and enthusiasm, Jessen, just with your usual in-your-face
childishness.

Seems like our God has forsaken us.  Had Iverson and McInnis
not gone down, we likely would never have been able to back
into the final playoff spot... arguably the least desirable position
in which a team can finish.

Our team is in disarray. There are the stars, Paul & Ricky;
chief dissenters, Blount & Atkins; full-of-themselves rooks,
Banks & Hunter; and everyone else.  That comes to ten taxis for
thirteen guys.  Let's pray that over the summer we can begin to
heal our wounds through chemistry-enhancing trades, signings,
draft maneuvers, and most importantly, a Celt-friendly ruling
on the Baker contract.

St. Eggs Benedict

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar  get it now! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/