Playoffs

    Yeah, that was a pretty dramatic playoff run!  Playoff walk?  Playoff stumble?
    What happens from here on out really doesn't matter.  The 12th draft pick is now locked up, right?  It would be fun to see them win a couple against Indiana, but I'm not too optimistic.  If we win, it'll be game 3.  I hope that Banks and Hunter get some minutes - they deserve to taste the big time, especially Banks.  These playoffs are a growth experience, and I'd rather be in, even for a four-game sweep, than out.
     As for just squeaking in, sure, but this year, like last, there were about eight teams shooting for that last spot.  Three or four more wins and the Cs are #4 or 5.  Good enough.  Let's get this series over with and put it to rest for the summer, hoping that our new coach and Ainge's vision coalesce by the start of training camp.  I already predicted 50 wins for next year, and Dan even said 52 if Obie were gone, which he is.
   It has been a most interesting year, hasn't it?
 - Doug