Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Should the Magic draft Emeka Okafor?

>I guess another question might be: Should the Celtics trade Paul Pierce to
Orlando (or whomever) for the #1 pick to get the >opportunity to draft
Okafor????

No. Not in my opinion.  All three firsts, sure.  A package that doesn't
include Pierce and Perkins and all three picks, sure.

I think Okafor will be a player in this league without question.  I like his
game and attitude but he is only a piece, a big piece perhaps which is why I
would give up a lot to get him.  He will be to small, IMO, to be the
dominant player I would trade Pierce for.  I still think Pierce is a
foundation piece of a team.

<Jim
---