Re: concerns

    Dan, I disagree.  I think that Walter can stick in the league for a relatively long time.  He's 6'10 (height contributes to longevity in this game - see, e.g., Benoit Benjamin); he can hit 3s, always worth a few hundred thou and a spot on the far reaches of the bench; he's a decent pressure defender.  All those skills will keep him in the league for at least ten years, although he could end up playing for 10-12 teams by the time he retires.  You won't read about the trades or about Walter once he leaves Boston, he'll never be as high-profile a player as he has been here.
 - Doug