Banks breaks out

After going to NBA.com and finding out that I would have to give them a
credit card just to try out their free 14 day trial, I performed a mad search for
an internet radio station that would be broadcasting the game. Through mixture
of geekdom and luck, I was able to claim victory over David Stern and the Man
by finding a Washington station that broadcasted the game without using
NBA.com. Combined with this broadcast and ESPN's Gamecast, I was able to get a
reasonable description of the game.

First, Darrell Walker and the other Washington announcer were extremely
impressed by Banks. Banks was driving the Wizards nuts with his defense. He made
his threes, stripped their point guards numerous times to take it to the rim and
leaving them in his dust. They were so impressed with his quickness. This was
Banks breakout game. There will no be further debate on his future.

 Now we know we got the 1, 2, 3  and 4 covered with Banks, Ricky, PP  and
Raef with Jiri the able backup for the 2 and 3. Now we just need to nail down the
center spot and depth for the 4 and 5. Where Mihm fits in there is yet to be
determined. The news we heard today about Perkins is encouraging. Combining
Hunter and Mihm along with the 3 no. 1s along with Perkins, hopefully will fill
those two spots of starting center and backup 4/5....

Arenas again went off with his unconscious three point shooting, sometimes 3
feet behind the three point line, sometimes fading away. He was 6 for 6
shooting threes in the second half. The last one Banks fouled him for a four point
play, if I heard it correctly....

The Wizard announcers said the Cs simply didn't bring it, something they
should have done in a playoff run against a substandard team. They did mention
that there was a big crowd today for some reason. So we lost the battle. Big
deal. We can claim victory in another step in winning the war by solidifying Banks
as the point guard for our quest for a future championship....

DJessen33