Re: Banks Best

I'd also like to keep it on the Celtics. That is what I was trying to do. I'd like him to respond to the points so that we can have a valid debate. The Hunter debate is a good one. But it's hard to have a debate when you make a point and instead of someone replying, they just move on to another subject.

From: "Josh Ozersky" <jozersky@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Shawn Niles" <shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Banks Best
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 00:34:47 -0500

Can I be the first (and last) to mention what a huge
buzz-kill all this Forant-bashing and -baiting is? Can
we just drop it?   Who cares?  All these pissing contests
are killing me.  Nobody cares.  Just keep it on the Celtics,
OK, everybody?  I disagree with Forant on Hunter too,
to say nothing of his politics, but I respond to his points
as they come and leave the man out of it.

Josh