The MFing Answer

And we thought Twan was bad about being pulled for games. From today's column
from Vescey....

DJessen33

<Ironically, the ignoble incident happened in front of Larry Brown, whose
clashes with Iverson are classic. Afterward, Brown tried to impress upon his
former antagonist how unprofessional he made himself look. Iverson was receptive
to everything, didn't disagree with anything and promised to do better.

"You've been around Allen. You know he's a good kid, he just makes some bad
decisions. He's all about respect," Brown underlined. "It took me a while to
learn if I had something to say to him it was best to say it behind closed
doors. If it got back to him that I said something negative to the media we'd have
a problem. If I said it to his face we'd be fine."

Well, almost. "I got to thinking the other day that I coached Allen for
roughly 600 games while in Philly. And since I took him out twice a game that meant
I got 'm-f-ed' 1,200 times in six seasons. . . . He knew he was coming out
and he knew he'd only be taking a brief rest. And he still 'm-f-ed' me every
single time . . . I can laugh about it now, but at the time it was very
disruptive and very disrespectful." >