From: Dan Forant <dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Apr 3, 2004 3:03 PM
To: Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Banks/Mihm

Banks may have found something using the glass from the side. Looked real
confident and capable of hitting that jumper. If that's the case look out. He
seemed extra ready for this game ball hawking constantly. 7 steals is nothing
to take lightly, should be a clue as what's to come. Maybe he's playing from
instinct instead of trying to emulate Chucky or whoever. The refs seem to let
him have his way also.

Mihm, does not have the resume to tell a coach he's not going in. There should
be a fine at the very least.  I think he's showing frustration. He's a
frustrating player, over billed at this point.

DanF