walter

Why are some assuming that walter will be gone next season?  Is it that he will be chosen in the expansion draft?  Surely the Bobcats can do better.  He is under contract.  If we can't trade him, he's back to bless us again.  There's no certainly Ainge will find a way to dump him.

Don't you remember how happy some on the list (me, for sure) were when he walked out the door last summer--to find a better deal?  To bad Ainge relented.  I see he's playing about the whole game tonight.  Cheers, Gene