I agree completely.  There is no way Ainge is thinking about taking
on three developmental players.  Not with the pressure on him to
win next year.  He's thinking about an impact veteran.  He's doing
what he can to be seen as into this draft, so that he can make a bargain,
and make the right choice if a bargain doesn't offer itself.  But no way
is he going to stock the Celtics with more projects.

Josh