Hunter/Walter

   Here's what I'd like to ask Ainge/Carroll or whomever:
   There are some knowledgeable fans on this list who like and dislike Blount, Mihm, LaFrentz, Perkins, and Hunter and can agree to disagree on their merits or lack thereof.  However, there is virtual unanimity that Walter is a glaring weakness on this team.  For a 6'10" power forward, his rebounding  - indeed, his inside game - is woefully deficient.  When he gets hot and starts hitting the 3s, it's terrific, but for every game he is hot, there's at least one more when he's cold.  Yet Walter now getting 40 minutes per game while Hunter and Perkins get none and Mihm gets single digits.
     What does management see in Walter that merits these minutes?  What is it that we're missing here?