Re: This Can't Be True... And What Can The Celtics Do About It

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.... Who cares Egg? The C's won the games. End of story. The way injuries are in the NBA, every team is shorthanded. So the Nets were missing The Wife Beater. So what? We were missing Raef. Every team is missing someone. That doesn't mean you go over the schedule and try and figure out what wins should count and which ones shouldn't.

From: Eggcentric@xxxxxxx
To: jozersky@xxxxxxxxxx, Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: This Can't Be True... And What Can The Celtics Do About It
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:03:19 EST

< Meanwhile, the guy (Ilgauskas) is an career-ending injury waiting to
happen who at his best scores15 points a game for one of the worst
teams in basketball. > -Josh

Josh - I disagree that Cleveland is one of the worst teams in Bball.
They are only 1 1/2 games behind us and would be ahead of us
had not Kidd and Artest been missing from the Nets in our two
recent victories.

Further, on balance they have the better starting team with three
"stars" vs. our one.

Lebron - Pierce
Boozer - McCarty
Ilgauskas - Blount
McInnis - Atkins
Williams - Welsch
(Battie, Wagner, Ollie, Diop, Nailon, Newble, Brown)

Eggy

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar  FREE! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/