Playoffs, Danny Ainge

If the playoffs started today our first-round matchup would be with Detroit,
which in my opinion wouldn't be a good matchup.

But if we were to secure 7th place, which is a good chance, our opponent would
most definitely be the Nets who are set to take top honours in the division
once again.

This would also be a tough matchup, but if we were to beat the Nets in a best-
of-seven series for the first time in 3 years, it would surely make a
statement for our club and Danny Ainge.

I just have to say that I'm extremely proud to be a Boston Celtics fan and
especially this year after all that has happened. The team has managed to turn
it around despite an awful stretch in February and, in my opinion, we have the
chance to make an impact in the playoffs.

I was a big Walker fan and was shocked when he was traded, but just reading
the posts from this list has made me realise some of the truths about the team:

1. We had little or no future

2. We were horrible to watch

Danny Ainge has transformed the Celtics into a competitive team that has a
bright future and he has also acquired young, althletic and talented players
that make the team enjoyable to watch even in losing efforts.

Well done Mr Ainge and I look forward to the years ahead.

Adam

This mail sent through IMP: www-mail.usyd.edu.au