Re: the dunk

anyone know where i might be able to see "the dunk" online? i missed the game.

(the other) mark

On Mar 29, 2004, at 7:31 AM, gene kirkpatrick wrote:

I came outta my chair. That was the most exciting play I've seen an individual Celtic do in a long time. And he's the slow one.

On the Jefferson note: he was drafted #13, I think. He was after our first two but long gone before we chose Forte. I remember touting Tinsley and Jefferson and still think they would have been good. Clearly, Johnson is as good as a #8, in any year; he just annoyed the anxious Celtics with his diffidence. Cheers, Gene