the dunk

I came outta my chair.  That was the most exciting play I've seen an individual Celtic do in a long time.  And he's the slow one.

On the Jefferson note:  he was drafted #13, I think.  He was after our first two but long gone before we chose Forte.  I remember touting Tinsley and Jefferson and still think they would have been good.  Clearly, Johnson is as good as a #8, in any year; he just annoyed the anxious Celtics with his diffidence.  Cheers,  Gene