Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] A hidden asset?-Herald

Nice to see that Carroll admits the mistake of playing Walter way, way too
much but thinks JJ is the answer. But he is wrong again here, the way I
recollect it. I saw Thomas abuse Walter over and over again. I don't remember anything
in particular about JJ stopping him, just JJ fouling him. I remember Brandon
keeping him from backing down in the post and stopping his drive about four
times. Brandon is the only guy capable of guarding a guy like Thomas, who has
the bulk to play the post but also has enough speed to play the wing.....

DJessen33

<<      ``I felt terrible that I didn't play him (Friday) in the Jersey
 game,'' Carroll said. ``I thought that we needed him to help us
 (against the Nets), but when I wanted to go to him, I thought it was
 too late. Walt (McCarty) was exhausted, and I didn't get him in early.
 So I made a point tonight of trying to get him in early.

      ``And I thought that we had a couple of guys who were capable of
 guarding Kenny Thomas. One of them was Walt, one of them was J.J. and
 one of them was Brandon (Hunter). >>