Re: Brain Typing by Dr. Jonathan Niednagel

At 11:54 AM 3/26/2004, you wrote:
PULEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!! Little Timmy Kveraga tells me differently.

The kid is a congenital liar. His name isn't Timmy, and I beat him every time I get off the swiss ball and do my Shaq thing.

Do I get a free Tommy bobblehead doll, a $49.95 value, if I CALL RIGHT NOW
and order ten copies?  - Kestas

My "source" informs me they are out of TommyBobbs, but that there are
still a limited amount of Jerome Moisos available with the purchase of five (5)
copies at the special list member price.

Even better, I always thought those abused-puppy eyes would look cute on a bobblehead. The foremost talent evaluator Chris Wallace sure has an eye for male faces.
Kestas