Re: Brain Typing by Dr. Jonathan Niednagel

> Though I can beat my seven-year-old one-on-one (if just barely) -Kestas

PULEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!   Little Timmy Kveraga tells me differently.

> Do I get a free Tommy bobblehead doll, a $49.95 value, if I CALL RIGHT NOW
> and order ten copies?   - Kestas

My "source" informs me they are out of TommyBobbs, but that there are
still a limited amount of Jerome Moisos available with the purchase of five
(5)
copies at the special list member price.

Egg