Re: Brain Typing by Dr. Jonathan Niednagel

At 09:10 AM 3/26/2004, you wrote:
Buy bBrain Typingb by Dr. Jonathan Niednagel and instantly gain an
uncanny, razor-sharp understanding of yourself and everyone
around you by reading about this amazing new science. You will be so
pleased with your new life especially when your backyard FG/FT%
improves so you can now beat your seven yr. old in a head-to-head
confrontation.

In Stock:   List Price $159.95;   IGTC list members price $143.96
But act fast, supplies are limited.

Though I can beat my seven-year-old one-on-one (if just barely), sign me up for this mother lode of brain wisdom! Do I get a free Tommy bobblehead doll, a $49.95 value, if I CALL RIGHT NOW and order ten copies?
Kestas