The Master

As a committed supporter of Mihm The Master, I must admit he has regressed of
late -- whether because of reduced minutes or other reasons.
But did many of us think last year or earlier this year that Blount would be
as good as he has become? Even this year -- when he started improving his
offense -- his rebounding was poor and his hands were awful. While his hands
remain poor, his rebounding has picked up under the interim coach and the
Chucky era (never thought I would type that with a straight face). Mihm The
Master is not yet what he can be. I would like to retain Blount if we can, but
he seems to want out of Boston badly. If so, do not fear. The Master will be
better next year.

Raymond Angelo Belliotti
Distinguished Teaching Professor
Chair