Re: The Boer/Boor Wars and the Charge of the Chickenshi-tees

< You don't see anyone else claiming to have inside information. >-Jessen

Maybe they don't have any.

< Just put up or shut up. At the end of the day, BS is still BS..... > -
Jessen

Herebs another little trinket for you, Sir Redvers.   Pierce is on the
trading
block. He has been placed there by our own little Danny, the most
highly skilled market maker this side of George Soros.

Remember when Danny single-handedly lowered Toinebs market value by
placing that full page add for him in the NY Times   "Point forward
available.
50% off this week only," and then denied to Toine and all that he was
on the market?

Fast forward/deja vu.   The ever-subtle Danny is now frenetically rushing
hither and yon extending trade feelers on Paul thus lowering his market
value as well.   Of course this, too, will be denied all the way till the
"surprise" trade day.

In all fairness to Danny, I should note here that he is equally adept at
single-handedly RAISING MARKET VALUE.   Just ask Marcus Banks who was
responsible for his miraculous ascension from second-round nobody to
lottery wonderkind.

No doubt about it, Ainge is a natural market maker.   We are lucky to
have him.

Egg