From: Jaims <jaimscastillo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mar 21, 2004 4:36 AM
To: Celtics <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hold on to Blount...

Was never a believer and a fan of Mark Blount ever since... always thought
this guy's a stiff and will never ever improve.  After watching several games
this season, I was happy to be proved so wrong as he has really improved so
much on scoring and rebounding especially toughness inside the paint. Though
most people in this list still believes Blount's good showing is a fluke and
will fade out soon.  I think otherwise.  He really looks good against solid
center counterparts and against Duncan/Nesterovic.  I was really impressed
bottomline.  Never in a longtime since Parish left, the celtics had a tough
rebounding center like Blount now.

It'll be sad to lose this player to free agency next year.  I'd take him over
Mihm and Lafrentz anytime.

Jaims