Re: It Will Be A Great Off-Season For Ainge If

In a message dated 3/20/04 6:07:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> They can nab a lanky  PF prospect with their second or third first-rounder:
>
> Slokar - Morris - Turiaf - Torrin Francis (though his offense is very raw),
> Dusan Sakota, Varejao, or Al Jefferson, who's not lanky but a great
> scorer/rebounder.
>
> Ray

Do you honestly feel that Jefferson will still be available late in the 1st?
I'm not saying he will or he won't be but I have read he could just as easily
end up being a lottery pick. Curious about your thoughts on him. He's raw but
he could be a Karl Malone type only with better athleticism

CeltsSteve

"Turn Ricky Loose!"