Re: Ainge Watch Ainge Watch Ainge Watch

Well not everyone grasps the obvious. For instance, the other day
you lumped in Ridnour with Banks.  A mis-judgement
on your part.  The reason Ridnour isn't playing is because
Barry, Murray, and Daniels are on the team. The reason Banks isn't
playing is because he's done a terrible job of running the team.
He hasn't been able to beat out out two backup point guards.
And there's nothing Chucky Atkins can do, that Ridnour couldn't do
at a higher level.

On other thought: One of the biggest problems with the Atkins trade is
that it's taken the Celtics out of Possible Franchise Point Guard Range.
Paul, Telfair, Livingston: One of them would have been available
with the 7th or 8th pick, but unlikely at 12.

Ray