Re: Ainge Watch Ainge Watch Ainge Watch

Ray wrote:

- A little birdy tells me one of Ainge's top priorities in the upcoming
draft is to find a Gasol/Bosh type of power forward, a tall lanky guy
who can score, shoot, run the court, decent rebounding, but definitely
someone (unlike Hunter or McCarty) who is an offensive threat at the 4
spot.

We need a little birdy to tell us this??? Like this isn't the glaring
need on this team? Is there anyone who doesn't see this as THE desperate
need as we build the team for the future. Kendrick is the center of the
future. Pierce/Davis/Welsch have the 2-3 spots covered. Chucky is the PG
of the next two years, and Banks or another youngster will be groomed to
take over after that. LaFrentz is the power forward, but there's no
question the Celtics could use an athletic, long, versatile player at
that position. Of course they could.

Mark