From: "gene kirkpatrick" <gk_tyler@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 2:57 PM
Subject: coach

> Guys.  It's been too close to us for us to see it.  John Thompson should
be our coach.  It hit me while driving home a minute ago.  He's about 62,
I'm guessing, and still in touch with coaching, he has a Celtic heritage, he
can handle big men, he can intimidate anyone, he can coach--he's our man!

> Now, I admit that I didn't like his Georgetown teams; they fouled on every
play knowing that the refs wouldn't call all of them.  They were essentially
bullies on the court, but that doesn't mean he can't coach.  He has my vote.
Cheers, Gene