talent evaluators

Could someone ask Ainge what he thinks of Hunter?  I'd like to get his opinion.  I'm probably too high on Hunter, since we need someone with his skills so badly.  I discount his height disadvantage too easily, since I see him getting rebounds so effectively and getting his shot off well enough.  I'd like to hear what Ainge thinks he could contribute.

This attitude that one guy is too short, one guy too slow, another can't play in the NBA--we've been hurt by that pre-judging a good bit recently.  Thank goodness we have the list where superior minds can ferret out the truth.  Cheers, Gene

Do you Yahoo!?