Carroll's NBA player

Carroll's take on Carmelo Anthony (from the Herald):

``I saw him a year ago when he played for Jim Boeheim, and I'm not a real big talent evaluator, but I knew right away when I saw him he was an NBA player,'' Carroll said. ``You could just see that his game wasn't collegiate. His game was professional. His game was one-on-one, catch the ball, back you down, jab you, shoot the jump shot, take it to the rim.''

What does this say about Carroll's style? Sounds like he likes the 1-man show.

--Ellie