Re: Do whatever it takes to get this guy

Do you know if his back will be a long-term problem? Does it make him a risk?

Bill

At 10:47 AM 3/17/2004, Berry, Mark S wrote:
http://sports-att.espn.go.com/ncb/ncaatourney04/columns/story?columnist=
garber_greg
<http://sports-att.espn.go.com/ncb/ncaatourney04/columns/story?columnist
=garber_greg&id=1761014> &id=1761014

This is a story about UConn's Emeka Okafor. I'm sure many on the list
have seen more of him than I have because of the New England connection.
I've seen and read enough to believe this is the guy who can turn things
around. Do whatever you have to do to get him. If it's a Pierce package,
do it. If it's Jiri, do it. Whatever. This guy is the dream Celtic for
me. Forget Dwight Howard. I can't believe anyone wouldn't take Okafor
with the top pick.

Mark

William T. Lee, Ph.D. Wadsworth Center David Axelrod Institute for Public Health PO Box 22002 Albany, NY 12201-2002 518-473-3543 (Phone) 518-474-3181 (FAX)