hunter article

Anyone see that Hunter article?  Carroll so doesn't
get it.  What a dildo.  I sure hope Ainge's next guy
is committed to getting some toughness out there;
that's why I worry about this west-coast stuff Ainge
is always talking about.  I finally got to see the Kings
the other night vs. the Nets, and it seems to me that
Brad Miller is the difference maker this season as
much as anything else.  At this point I just want to
have someone kidnap Walter; he shouldn't be playing
more than ten minutes a game, if that.  Of course this
is an old song, one we're all sick of singing...

Did anyone see Pierce in Mike Fine's article
at http://ledger.southofboston.com/articles/2004/03/16/sports/sports02.txt
?  Great stuff.  Ainge should sit down with Pierce now,
and not after the season.  Pierce needs to get the big
picture.  It seems plain to me; I never understand why
people claim to be confused, and to not see Ainge's
plan.  You might think it's a stupid plan, but it's not
hard to understand...

Josh