players

I am impressed with Graham (is he a SF?) and Allen (2 guard) of OK State.  They really look good; maybe not first rounders, but good players.  I have reservations about McCants of UNC; he's got Pierce-like ability, but I see him being more like Hayes (the Wiz rook), which is pretty good.

A lot of talent to watch in the next few weeks.  We should see the Americans get more consideration after the tournament is over.  Cheers, Gene

Do you Yahoo!?