Re: Walton still trippin

I remember Bill's comment--don't remember the EXACT wording--but to the effect of Luke had his own home on the beach in southern California, his own car, and was on a quality NBA team; and if he wasn't having the time of his life, he'd failed as a father. :>))

Sometimes, there's no substitute for having Been There and Done That. :>))