Re: Vin's last chance? Hardly likely.

   As I read this piece, I suddenly flashed back to a Sports Illustrated
cover piece last year on the issue of depression.  It contained a reference to one
player who, consensus had it, was suffering from alcholism, but it was
actually depression.  (Maybe with alcohol thrown in.)  One wonders if alcohol is
really Vin's sole problem.
   On another topic, I continue to rant that there can be any ambiguity
whatever about the rights of the Cs and Baker in this situation.  You pay the
lawyers the big bucks to make these things clear, right?