It's a one year league now?  Compare all the contracts and trades.  Who did
Ainge cut that he should have kept?  The ramifications of Pitino contracts
still plaque the league.  Walker may have had higher trade value if Pitino
hadn't screwed the C's with the structure of the contract, cutting Fox,
Wesley, signing Knight instead of the other Laker center that was being
dumped, that high school defense he ran, dumping the "backcourt of the
future" after half a season instead of bringing in an Atkins kind of veteran
to teach the young point.  The list goes on and on.

I didn't forget the details.

Ainge isn't the coach by the way, but I know what you meant.

<Jim

Heck, Pitino still makes Ainge look like a genus, even if you disagree with
"everything" he has done.  How soon they forget.
Yeah..why don' t you remind me. Pitino took over a team that won 16 games
and
the next year won 36. Ainge took over a team that won 44 and is on track to
win 36. But Ainge is the "genius" coach.

Sure. I think its you who has forgotten...

Pete
---